Anjeer Halwa Recipe
This decadent, dense and sweet halwa is fit for the royals and yet is surprisingly simple to make. Made from dried figs and Nestlé Everyday Shahi Ghee, its lovely grainy texture is highly appetizing and perfect for a special gathering with loved ones.
- Servings - 6
- Preparation - 60 Min
- Cooking - 15 Min
Ingredients for Anjeer Halwa
- 1/2 tin (200 gms) Nestlé MILKMAID
- 500ml Nestlé a+ Nourish Milk
- 2 tbsp Nestlé Everyday Shahi Ghee
- 250 gms Dried & Chopped Figs (Anjeer)
- 8-10 Blanched Badams (Almonds), cut into slivers
How to make Anjeer Halwa
- Soak chopped figs in warm milk for an hour. Grind to a paste.
- Heat ghee in a karahi. Add Nestlé MILKMAID and fig paste. Cook on medium flame, stirring constantly till the mixture leaves sides of the karahi.
- Serve hot, garnished with chopped almonds.