Irani Chai Recipe
- Servings - 6
- Preparation - 5 Min
- Cooking - 40 Min
Ingredients for Irani Chai
- 2 tbsp Nestlé MILKMAID
- 500 ml Nestlé a+ Nourish Milk
- 2 tbsp Tea powder
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 2 nos Cardamom Pod
- 2 cups Water
How to make Irani Chai
- Add water, tea powder and sugar in a saucepan. Cover with a lid and seal the saucepan with chapati dough. Let the tea boil for about 20-25 minutes. Then strain the tea decoction in a bowl
- In another saucepan, add milk & cardamom pods, and bring to a boil. Simmer & let it become thicker. Keep stirring in between. Now add MILKMAID and boil for a few more minutes
- To assemble the Irani Chai, pour the tea decoction upto 1/4th of the cup. Then top it up with the milk mixture. Mix, and your Irani Chai is ready!
You can even give your Irani chai a twist:
- For Chocolate Irani Chai - Mix 1 tbsp of Melted Chocolate in the prepared glass of Irani Chai, and your delicious Chocolate Irani Chai is ready!
- For Caramel Irani Chai - Mix 1 tbsp of Caramel sauce in the prepared glass of Irani Chai, and your unique Caramel Irani Chai is ready!
- For Honey Lemon Irani Chai - Mix 1 tsp of Honey and 1/2 tsp of Lemon Juice in the prepared glass of Irani Chai, and your healthy Honey Lemon Irani Chai is ready!
Recipe you might like