Choco Flurry Phirni Recipe
If you are wondering what to add as a dessert to your Holi party, the Choco Flurry Phirni would be your best choice. The flavours of this dessert will surely make your party more delightful.
- Servings - 4
- Preparation - 30 Min
- Chilling - 3 Hours Min
Ingredients for Choco Flurry Phirni
- 1/2 tin Nestlé MILKMAID
- 1/4th cup Rice
- 500ml Nestlé a+ Toned Milk
- 1/4th tsp Elaichi powder
- 200 ml Fresh cream
- 1tbsp Powdered Sugar
- 1tbsp Cocoa powder
- Chocolate syrup
How to make Choco Flurry Phirni
How to Make Phirni
- Step 1: Soak rice in water for 30 minutes. Drain water and grind it to a coarse powder.
- Step 2: Boil milk on medium flame in a pan/kadai. Now add coarse rice powder and cook on low flame till rice gets cooked properly.
- Step 3: Add Nestlé MILKMAID and cook till mixture becomes thick. Now add elaichi powder. Cool the mixture and transfer it to an airtight container. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
How to make Flurry:
- Step 1: Whip the chilled fresh cream until soft peaks are formed. Add powdered sugar and whip again.
- Step 2: Keep aside 1/2 cup whipped cream. To the remaining whipped cream, add cocoa powder and whip it again.
- Step 3: To the whipped cream kept aside, add and mix prepared phirni. Refrigerate the mixture for 30 minutes.
- Step 4: Take two piping bags. Fill one with chilled phirni mixture and another with choco flurry mixture. In a plating glass or bowl, make alternative layers of phirni and choco flurry mixture. Garnish with some chocolate syrup and enjoy!
Recipe you might like