Crunchy Vermicelli with Custard Recipe
- Servings - 6
- Preparation - 40 Min
- Cooking - 15 Min
Ingredients for Crunchy Vermicelli with Custard
- 1/2 tin Nestlé MILKMAID
- 1 Cup Nestlé a+ Toned Milk
- 2 tbsp Nestlé Everyday Shahi Ghee
- 1/2 Cup Vermicelli
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Custard Powder
- For Garnish Chopped pistachios
How to make Crunchy Vermicelli with Custard
- Step 1: Mix ghee, vermicelli, and sugar in a pan and roast on low flame for 4-5 minutes. Fill glasses till half with the roasted mixture and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Step 2: Make custard milk by mixing custard powder with 4 tbsp of cold milk. Add this to remaining milk in a pan and bring to a boil. Add Nestlé MILKMAID and cook for 1 minute.
- Step 3: Pour the mixture on top of chilled vermicelli and garnish with some pistachios. Serve chilled and enjoy!
Recipe you might like