Quinoa Payasam Recipe
- Servings - 6
- Preparation - 10 Min
- Cooking - 35 Min
Ingredients for Quinoa Payasam
- ½ tin (200gm) Nestlé MILKMAID
- 1 tbsp Nestlé EveryDay Shahi Ghee
- 4 cups Nestlé a+ Nourish Milk
- ½ cup Quinoa
- 1 cup Water
- 8-10 cashews
- 8-10 Raisins
- ½ tsp Elaichi Powder
How to make Quinoa Payasam
- Wash the quinoa with water properly and drain. Pressure cook the washed quinoa for 3 whistles.
- Roast the nuts with ghee till golden brown and keep aside.
- Boil milk in a saucepan Add Nestlé MILKMAID and elaichi powder. Cook for 2-3 minutes on low flame. Then add the cooked quinoa into the mixture and cook for a few minutes on low flame. Lastly, add the roasted nuts and cook for 3-4 minutes till thickens. Serve hot and enjoy!
Recipe you might like