Jaggery Cake Recipe
- Servings - 15
- Preparation - 20 min
- Cooking - 40 min
Ingredients for Jaggery Cake
NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk
NESTLÉ a+ nourish Dahi
Atta ( Wheat Flour)
How to make Jaggery Cake
- Preheat oven to 180⁰ C. Lightly grease an 11x7” rectangular baking tin and dust with flour.
- Sieve together maida, baking powder, soda bicarbonate and cinnamon powder. Soften butter in a bowl; add NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk and jaggery, beat well. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Slowly fold in the sieved maida mixture and NESTLÉ a+ nourish Dahi alternately to the butter mixture till all the maida and dahi are used up. Add Vanilla essence and mix.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking tin and bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or till tooth pick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean
- Remove from oven, cool for a while. Slice and serve.