Eggless Cupcakes Recipe
Say goodbye to pre-made mixes and indulge in the homemade goodness of our eggless Cupcakes! These delightful treats strike the perfect balance of sweetness and fluffiness, delivering rich vanilla flavour in every bite. With simple ingredients like maida, butter, baking powder, aerated soda, cocoa powder, vanilla essence, powdered sugar, and the creaminess of Nestlé MILKMAID, you can easily bake a batch of these irresistible delights in the comfort of your home.
About Our Recipe
Our eggless Cupcake recipe redefines the art of baking without compromising on taste or texture. The key to their irresistible richness and moisture lies in the inclusion of Nestlé MILKMAID – an ingredient that infuses smoothness, creaminess, and subtle sweetness to the batter. The result? A batch of tender, egg-free masterpieces.
As these wonders bake, your kitchen will be filled with the irresistible aroma, promising a culinary experience that lingers in the memory. Once cooled, feel free to frost them with your favourite topping or simply dust powdered sugar on top.
These eggless Cupcakes are more than a dessert - they celebrate simplicity and the joy of sharing delightful moments with loved ones. So, follow the easy steps, embrace the lusciousness of Nestlé MILKMAID, and create lasting memories with each sumptuous bite of these heavenly confections.
To delight the diverse tastes of your loved ones, discover an array of mouthwatering cupcake recipes effortlessly made with MILKMAID. Explore tantalizing options like Strawberry Cupcakes, Red Velvet Cupcakes, and Black Forest Cupcakes.
- Servings - 8
- Preparation - 10 Min
- Baking - 20 Min
Ingredients for Eggless Cupcakes
- ½ tin Nestlé MILKMAID
- 50 g Butter
- 100g Maida
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Soda bicarbonate
- ½ tsp Vanilla Essence
- ½ cup (75 ml) Aerated soda
- 3 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 4 tbsp Butter
How to make Eggless Cupcakes
- Step 1: Preheat the oven at 180o C. Sieve together maida, baking powder and soda bicarbonate (2-3 times for better aeration).
- Step 2: Soften butter, add Nestlé MILKMAID and beat well. Then add the vanilla essence.
- Step 3: Add maida mixture and aerated soda alternately to the batter till all the maida and soda are used up.
- Step 4: Pour the batter into the cup cake molds till ¾ full and bake in the preheated oven for 20 min minutes or till the toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean. Cool and keep aside.
- Step 5: For the frosting, whisk cocoa powder, vanilla essence, powdered sugar, and butter until evenly consistent and light. Fill piping bag with frosting and decorate the cupcakes.
Tips to make Eggless Cupcakes
- Make sure to use the exact amount of baking powder and soda, as given in our eggless Cupcake recipe, for perfect rise.
- Gently fold wet ingredients into dry ones just until combined. Cupcakes can get tough when overmixed.
- Fill the molds 3/4 full, leaving room for the Cupcakes to rise without spilling.
- Cool your Vanilla Cupcakes completely before decorating to prevent frosting from melting and ensure a perfect crumb.
FAQs on Eggless Cupcakes
1. How to store frosted Vanilla Cupcakes?
You can put frosted Cupcakes in an airtight container deep enough to keep them from being crushed.
2. Can I freeze Cupcakes?
Yes, you can put Cupcakes in a sturdy, airtight container and freeze them for up to 3 months.
3. Can I make the frosting ahead?
Yes, you can make the frosting about 1 or 2 days in advance. Cover the frosting tightly and then put it in the fridge. Before you make the Cupcakes, remove the frosting from the fridge and bring it to room temperature.
4. How long do Cupcakes take to bake?
If you follow the above Vanilla Cupcake recipe properly, it will typically take around 20 minutes to bake them, but this can vary depending on your oven and the size of your Cupcakes. To check if they are done, insert a toothpick into the center of a Cupcake. If it comes out clean, the Cupcakes are done.