Red Velvet Cupcake Recipe
Loved by all and hated by none, red velvet cupcakes literally feels so moist that it melts in your mouth. You can easily make this dessert on a birthday or anniversary by trying this red velvet cupcake recipe. A classic dessert, red velvet cupcakes never fails to impress. A box of red velvet cupcakes just lights up the mood of the entire room. This easy red velvet cupcake recipe is a winner as you do not have to remember those highly complicated steps and get it done with within minutes. Red velvet cupcakes can be had at any time of the day. A cupcake can be gulped down in seconds when you are making these super spongy and airy red velvet cupcakes. Their reddish hue and their heavenly aroma always makes you wonder how to make red velvet cupcakes. And here it is, the easy red velvet cupcake recipe to make you the best baker of your family. Everyone will be pestering you about how to make red velvet cupcakes.
- Servings - 12
- Preparation - 15 min
- Cooking - 15 min
- ¼ cupNESTLÉ a+ nourish Milk
- 150 gButter
- 150 gSugar, Powdered
- 150 gMaida (Flour)
- 1 tbspCocoa Powder
- 1½ tspBaking Powder
- 1 tspVanilla Essence
- 2 tbspRed Colour
- 400 gNESTLÉ a+ nourish Dahi
- 100 gNESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 tbspButter
- Preheat oven to 180⁰C. Line the muffin/cupcake tray with paper cups.
- Sieve together maida, cocoa powder and baking powder. Keep aside.
- Soften butter in a bowl, add powdered sugar and beat well to a creamy consistency. Add vanilla essence and mix. Slowly beat in the eggs one by one, then fold in the sieved maida mixture and mix well. Add the Nestlé a+ nourish Milk and mix to get a dropping consistency. Mix in the edible red colour and blend well.
- Pour the batter into the paper cups filling ¾ of the cup and bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or till the tooth pick inserted in center of the cake comes out clean.
- Remove the cups from oven and let them cool for a while. Pipe the topping over the cakes and decorate.
- Topping: Strain the NESTLÉ a+ nourish Dahi in a muslin cloth for 20 minutes to get hung curd. Mix the hung curd, NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk and butter in a bowl and beat together till thick. Spoon into an icing bag and pipe over the cool cakes.