No Bake Pal Ada Tarts Recipe
Pal Ada Pradhaman is a delicious traditional Kerala dish made during Ramadan and Onam. It can be served as a post-meal dessert and is enjoyed by nearly everyone. We are giving an interesting twist to this favourite traditional recipe with Pal Ada tarts! You will fall in love with this unique and delicious Pal Ada tart once you try it. Pal Ada tart is a delicious dessert that combines flavours from different culinary traditions. This recipe is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth after a hearty meal. This is a simple dessert recipe with exotic flavours. You don't even have to worry about baking the tarts because the Pal Ada tarts recipe is super simple, delicious, and doesn't even require an oven to bake.
The no bake Pal Ada tarts recipe calls for ghee, milk, ada, water, butter, biscuits, nuts, fruits and the main ingredient, MILKMAID condensed milk. Every bite made from this no bake Pal Ada tart gives you the consistency of custard and the melt-in-your-mouth aromatic aromas of Indian Kheer, as well as the freshness of varied fresh fruits. Prepare this dessert for special occasions such as Onam, birthdays, and anniversaries. You can also make this super easy no bake Pal Ada tart to wow your loved ones. Here's how to make the no bake Pal Ada tarts at home with Nestlé MILKMAID.
- Servings - 4
- Preparation - 10 Min
- Cooking - 20 Min
Ingredients for No Bake Pal Ada Tarts
For tart base
- 3/4 cup Melted Butter
- 200gm Grounded Biscuits
For pal ada
- 1/2 tin Nestlé MILKMAID
- 1/3 cup Rice Ada
- 1 tbsp Chopped Cashew Nuts
- 1 tbsp Raisins
- 2 cups Milk
- 2 tbsp Ghee
- 1/4 tsp Cardamom Powder
- 2 tbsp Cornstarch
- 4 tbsp Milk
- Fresh Fruits Mango, Apple, Pomegranate
How to make No Bake Pal Ada Tarts
- Step 1: Mix together biscuit crumbs with melted butter in a large bowl till you get a dough like texture. Now place this mixture in mini tart pans and set it well using the back of a tablespoon. Refrigerate them for one hour.
- Step 2: For pal ada, soak rice ada in 2 cups warm water for 10 minutes. Drain water and rinse 2-3 times in cold water.
- Step 3: Roast cashew nuts and raisins with ghee till they turn light brown and keep aside.
- Step 4: Cook milk, Nestlé MILKMAID, cardamom powder, and soaked rice ada in a pan on medium flame for a few seconds. Now add cornstarch & milk mixture into the pan. Keep stirring to avoid any lumps. Cook the mixture over low to medium flame for 10-15 minutes or until it turns thick and the ada turns soft.
- Step 5: Remove the pan from heat and add in chopped fruits and roasted nuts. Fill the prepared pal ada into refrigerated tart pans and again refrigerate them for 3-4 hours.
- Step 6: De-mould & Enjoy Chilled!
Tips to Make No Bake Pal Ada Tarts
- Use a nonstick or heavy-bottomed frying pan to make the no bake Pal Ada tarts recipe.
- Stir frequently to prevent the milk from burning on the bottom of the pan, and scrape down the sides as needed.
FAQs on No Bake Pal Ada Tarts
1. How to serve the no bake Pal Ada tarts?
The best way to serve the no bake Pal Ada tarts recipe is to garnish it with your favourite fruits such as mangoes and pomegranates or you could even add lots of dry fruits to give it a crunchy bite.
2. Why did my pal ada get burnt?
When preparing a dish like pal ada, it's always best to use a heavy, thick-bottomed kadai (wok) or pan because the ingredients need to cook thoroughly. When the milk is simmering, stirring the mixture frequently ensures that the bottom does not burn.
3. How to serve the no bake pal ada tarts?
Refrigerate the no bake pal ada tarts for at least 3 to 4 hours or overnight before serving. Serve the tarts with a topping of cherries and nuts or fresh fruits.