Qubani ka Kheer Recipe
- Servings - 12
- Preparation - 10 Min
- Cooking - 30 Min
Ingredients for Qubani ka Kheer
- 1/2 tin Nestlé MILKMAID
- 1/2 litre Nestlé a+ Toned Milk
- 200g Dried Apricots
- 1 tsp Agar Agar
- 1 tbsp Almonds
- 1 tbsp Cashew Nuts
- A pinch Cardamom Powder
How to make Qubani ka Kheer
- Step 1: Soak the dried apricots in water overnight. Add the soaked apricots along with water to a pan and boil them till the apricots are soft.
- Step 2: De-seed the apricots and add them to a blender with melted agar agar or gelatine and make a fine purée. Transfer this purée into a plate and let it set for 2-3 hours in a refrigerator.
- Step 3: Boil milk in a pan and then add Nestlé MILKMAID, finely chopped dry fruits, and cardamom powder. Let it cool completely.
- Step 4: Cut the chilled apricot mixture into thin slices and add it to milk mixture. Serve it chilled!
Recipe you might like