Peach Sorbet Recipe
Give your family the vibe that life is peachy with this soft, cool, rich peach sorbet. This 3-step recipe is simple to prepare and is loved by everyone’s palettes.
- Servings - 8
- Preparation - 15 Min
- Chilling - 60 Min
Ingredients for Peach Sorbet
- 1/2 tin (200 gms) Nestlé MILKMAID
- 500 gms Ripe Peaches, Peeled & Sliced
- 200 gms Nestlé a+ Nourish Dahi
How to make Peach Sorbet
- Place the peach slices in the freezer for one hour.
- Blend them well in a blender along with the Nestlé Milkmaid and dahi.
- Freeze the mixture until set and serve!
Recipe you might like