Badaam Doodh (Almond Milk) Recipe
Ground almonds blended with Nestlé MILKMAID and infused with the delicate aroma of kesar creates a refreshing, indulgent drink that spells celebration. Often had during Holi, we suggest you choose to have it for no reason at all.
- Servings - 4
- Preparation - 15 Min
Ingredients for Badaam Doodh (Almond Milk)
- 1/2 tin (200 gms) Nestlé MILKMAID
- 4 cups Nestlé a+ Nourish Milk
- 1 tbsp sliced and toasted Almonds
- 1 cup Blanched Almonds
- 1/2 tsp Kesar (Saffron)
- 1/2 tsp Elaichi (Cardamom) Powder
How to make Badaam Doodh (Almond Milk)
- Grind the blanched almond to a fine paste. Cook in milk till thick. Save 1 tbsp of milk to soak Kesar.
- Add Nestlé MILKMAID and mix well. Add Kesar and cardamom powder. Simmer for a few minutes and remove from flame.
- Cool and refrigerate. Serve cold, topped with toasted almonds.
Recipe you might like