Besan Laddu Recipe
Besan ke laddu (ladoo), also known as magad ke laddu are a favourite for many. Be it festivals or special occasions, besan ladoos are most relished among other sweets, and every bite of besan ladoo takes you down the memory lane. Remember when your dad or Nani used to make besan ladoo at home? The delicious taste and the flavor of rich ingredients packed in a sweet ball of bliss. Now, you can prepare a similar taste right in your kitchen. All you need to make these besan ladoos is Nestlé MILKMAID, Nestlé Everyday Ghee and a few other ingredients. Use them exactly as instructed in our recipe and that’s it, a serving of homemade besan ladoo will be ready in no time. Enjoy it with your loved ones.
- Servings - 24
- Preparation - 5 Min
- Cooking - 15 Min
Ingredients for Besan Laddu
- ½ tin (200 gms) Nestlé MILKMAID
- 200 gm Nestlé Everyday Shahi Ghee
- ⅔ cup (100 ml) Refined oil
- 500 gm, coarse Besan
- 20, chopped Cashew Nuts
- 25, chopped Almonds
How to make Besan Laddu
- Take heavy bottom kadai, add ghee, oil and besan. Cook on medium flame for 10 to 12 minutes or till besan turns golden brown. Add chopped nuts, mix well and keep aside to cool down.
- Once cool add the Nestlé MILKMAID and mix well, keep aside for 15 minutes.
- Divide the mixture into 24 portions and gently roll into laddoos.