Atta Pinni Bars Recipe
- Servings - 10
- Preparation - 5 Min
- Cooking - 20 Min
Ingredients for Atta Pinni Bars
- 1/2 tin Nestlé MILKMAID
- 1/4 Cup Everyday Shahi Ghee
- 1.5 Cups Wheat Flour (Atta)
- 1.5 Cups Biscuit Crumbs
- 1/2 Cup Melted Butter
- 1/2 Cup Melted Dark Chocolate
How to make Atta Pinni Bars
- Step 1: Mix melted butter and biscuit crumbs till the crumbs absorb the butter. Line a tray with butter paper and put this crumbs mixture in it. Press gently with back of a spoon to level it out. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Step 2: Mix atta and ghee in a pan and cook the mixture on low flame till it becomes brownish and aromatic. Take it off the flame and add Nestlé MILKMAID.
- Step 3: Spread this mixture evenly on top of the chilled biscuit crumb layer. Top it up with an evenly spread layer of melted dark chocolate and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Step 4: Cut into squares or bars and enjoy!
Recipe you might like