Mango Kulfi Recipe
Kulfi and summers go together like bread and butter. Add mangoes to the mix and you have a recipe for pure bliss. You can add any mango puree while making this frozen dessert, though alphonsos work exceptionally well. Serve yourself a slice and beat the heat.
- Servings - 10
- Preparation - 15 Min
- Chilling - 360 Min
Ingredients for Mango Kulfi
- 1/2 tin (200 gms) Nestlé MILKMAID
- 1 litre Nestlé a+ Nourish Milk
- 1 tbsp Corn Flour
- 500 gms Mango puree
How to make Mango Kulfi
- In a pan, mix Nestlé MILKMAID and milk. Bring to boil stirring continuously. Now, reduce the flame and cook for 10-15 minutes stirring from time to time.
- Make a corn flour paste by dissolving corn flour in 2 tbsp milk and add to the above mixture. Continue to cook for 3-4 minutes until the mixture thickens. Remove from the flame and let it cool.
- Once cool, add the mango puree and mix well. Pour this mixture into kulfi moulds and freeze for 3-4 hours until set. Remove from the moulds, cut into pieces and serve.