Mango Kulfi Recipe
Prepare to experience a heavenly delight with our Mango Kulfi, a delightful combination of traditional Indian ice cream and the tropical flavours of mango. Originating from North India, Kulfi is renowned for its chilled, creamy texture and irresistible appeal.
Our Mango Kulfi recipe combines condensed milk, luscious mango pulp, and a touch of corn flour to create a super delightful indulgence. It's the perfect way to delight your loved ones this summer.
With every heavenly bite, you'll relish the luxurious creaminess of Nestlé MILKMAID and the delicate flavour of mango. This dessert will melt in your mouth and offer a rich and refreshing blend of our thoughtfully selected ingredients. Also, using Nestlé MILKMAID sweetened condensed milk reduces the time and effort required to make Mango Kulfi.
Don't let the summer slip away without indulging in this easy Mango Kulfi recipe and embracing its joy.
Enjoy the perfect Mango Kulfi with Nestlé MILKMAID and elevate your dessert game.
- Servings - 10
- Preparation - 15 Min
- Chilling - 6 Hours Min
Ingredients for Mango Kulfi
- 1/2 tin Nestlé MILKMAID
- 1 litre Nestlé a+ Toned Milk
- 1 tbsp Corn Flour
- 500 gms Mango Puree
How to make Mango Kulfi
- Step 1: In a pan, mix Nestlé MILKMAID and milk. Bring to boil stirring continuously. Now, reduce the flame and cook for 10-15 minutes stirring from time to time.
- Step 2: Make a corn flour paste by dissolving corn flour in 2 tbsp milk and add to the above mixture. Continue to cook for 3-4 minutes until the mixture thickens. Remove from the flame and let it cool.
- Step 3: Once cool, add the mango puree and mix well. Pour this mixture into kulfi moulds and freeze for 3-4 hours until set. Remove from the moulds, cut into pieces and serve.
Tips to Make Mango Kulfi
- You can also go on to add or sprinkle dry fruits on top of your Mango Kulfi for that crunchy effect.
- Make sure you don’t over-boil the ingredients. It might give you a different taste altogether.
- Select ripe mangoes with a sweet and aromatic fragrance. The quality of the mangoes will greatly impact the taste of your kulfi.
- Ensure that the mangoes are blended thoroughly to achieve a smooth puree. This will give your kulfi a consistent texture without any fibrous bits.
- Kulfi needs several hours to freeze completely. Ideally, leave it in the freezer for at least 360 minutes to ensure firm consistency.
FAQs on Mango Kulfi
1. How do you remove the Mango Kulfi with condensed milk from the moulds without breaking it?
Dip the moulds in a bowl of warm water to loosen the Mango Kulfi enough to remove them from the moulds.
2. How can crystallization be avoided?
To prevent the Mango Kulfi from crystallizing, leave it at room temperature for 1-2 hours to allow the mixture to cool. This will prevent ice crystals from forming in your kulfi, which may otherwise ruin the texture.
3. Why isn’t my Mango Kulfi freezing?
The first thing to look at is the Mango Kulfi recipe. Adding an unequal amount of ingredients may cause the freezing point of the mixture to drop. Furthermore, excessive usage of any of these ingredients can prevent the kulfi from freezing properly.
4. Can I use canned mango pulp instead of fresh mangoes in the above Mango Kulfi recipe?
Yes, you can use canned mango pulp as a convenient alternative to fresh mangoes in the above Mango Kulfi recipe. Make sure to use a good-quality mango pulp without any added sugar for the best results.
5. How long can I store Mango Kulfi in the freezer?
Mango Kulfi can be stored in the freezer for up to 2 weeks. Make sure to cover the container tightly with plastic wrap or a lid to prevent freezer burn.