Jelly Pudding Recipe
One of the best things about making a jelly-based dessert is how you can make such a beautiful-looking dessert with no effort at all. This elegant Jelly Pudding with condensed milk will have your kids showering you with love and asking for more. Jelly Pudding with Nestlé MILKMAID is the perfect recipe to treat your children after a long day at school or the playground. Adults, too, may enquire about this Jelly Pudding recipe on tasting this sweet and enjoyable dessert. Learn how to make Jelly Pudding in just a few easy steps. If you love Nestlé MILKMAID, trust us on this Jelly Pudding recipe being one of the easiest recipes which include your favourite condensed milk. This simple, delicious Jelly Pudding recipe uses just a handful of ingredients and a little stirring to bring it all together. Try out this Jelly Pudding recipe from Nestlé MILKMAID today.
- Servings - 8
- Preparation - 10 Min
- Chilling - 3 Hours Min
Ingredients for Jelly Pudding
- 1/2 tin Nestlé MILKMAID
- 1 pack Jelly Crystals
- 200 ml Fresh Cream (chilled)
How to make Jelly Pudding
- Step 1: Prepare jelly as per pack instructions. Keep in the freezer until the jelly begins to set at the sides or for 40-45 minutes.
- Step 2: Whip the chilled cream until it is light and keep aside. Whip the semi set jelly for 2-3 minutes.
- Step 3: Fold in Nestlé MILKMAID and whipped cream into the whipped semi set jelly. Pour the mixture into a wet dish. Allow it to set in the refrigerator. Serve chilled.
Tips to Make Jelly Pudding
- Cream should be chilled and whipped over ice to prevent butter formation.