Chocolate Peda Recipe
Chocolate Peda is an Indian fudge sweet prepared during festivals and celebrations. Chocolate Pedas are rich and flavorful with a melt-in-mouth texture and can be prepared within minutes. Making a traditional peda might be an elaborate cooking process, so here’s an instant Chocolate Peda recipe, with condensed milk as one of its ingredients. No khoya needed, learn how to make Chocolate Peda at home with Nestlé MILKMAID. You can serve this Chocolate Peda as a sweet dish during special occasions and Holi festival. This Milk Peda with a Chocolate twist is a treat that will be instantly gobbled up by your kids. You can also make the experience even more fun by getting your kids in the kitchen to help roll peds of all shapes and sizes.
- Servings - 6
- Preparation - 10 Min
- Cooking - 10 Min
Ingredients for Chocolate Peda
- 1/2 tin Nestlé MILKMAID
- 2 tbsp Nestlé Everyday Ghee
- 1 cup Nestlé Everyday Dairy Whitener
- 1/2 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 tbsp Chopped Almonds
How to make Chocolate Peda
- Step 1: Heat Ghee in a heavy bottom pan.
- Step 2: Add Nestlé MILKMAID, dairy whitener, and cocoa powder. Mix well and heat until very hot but not boiling.
- Step 3: Lower the heat and continue cooking, stirring all the time till the mixture leaves the sides of the pan and is thick. Add vanilla essence and stir well.
- Step 4: Transfer the mixture onto a dish. Cool slightly and shape into pedas. Decorate with chopped almonds and serve.