Eggless Banana Cake Recipe
The mere mention of an ‘eggless banana cake’ evokes a warm feeling. Unfortunately, this feeling can also cause you to reach out in haste for one of those store-bought cakes. However, there's nothing like baking a banana cake right at home. A traditional eggless banana cake recipe calls for many ingredients, not to mention the ample time that goes into making it. But, Nestlé MILKMAID brings you a simple banana-cake-without-eggs-recipe that you can bake quickly at home. This sweet, aromatic banana cake is a great teatime treat. It requires fewer ingredients as compared to a traditional banana veg cake. All you have to do is follow this ‘how to make eggless banana cake at home’ recipe and devour your homemade banana cake! You can also add a twist of your own to the cake by incorporating some roasted almonds or cashews or even coarsely ground pistachios in this eggless banana cake recipe. To make the cake creamier, you can add an extra dollop of Nestlé MILKMAID and Enjoy!
- Servings - 10
- Preparation - 20 Min
- Baking - 30 Min
Ingredients for Eggless Banana Cake
- 1/2 tin Nestlé MILKMAID
- 1/2 cup (75 gms) Nestlé a+ Nourish Dahi (Curd)
- 50 gms Softened Butter
- 2 cups (200gms) Maida (All Purpose Flour)
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 Mashed Bananas
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
How to make Eggless Banana Cake
- Step 1: Preheat the oven to 180o C. Grease a cake pan, dust it with maida and keep aside. Beat together softened butter and Nestlé MILKMAID till it is creamy. Add dahi and whisk well.
- Step 2: Sieve together maida, baking powder and baking soda. Fold it into the Milkmaid mixture, add mashed bananas and mix well. Add the vanilla essence.
- Step 3: Pour into the prepared cake pan and bake in the preheated oven for 25 –30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes and remove onto a serving dish. Slice and serve.