Banana Cake Recipe
- Servings - 12
- Preparation - 20 Min
- Cooking - 30 Min
- ½ tin (200 gms) Nestlé MILKMAID
- ½ cup (75 gms) Nestlé a+ Nourish Dahi
- 50 gms Softened Butter
- 2 cups (200 gms) Maida (All-purpose Flour)
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- 2 mashed Banana
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
How to make Banana Cake
- Preheat the oven to 180º C. Grease a loaf cake pan and dust with flour and keep aside.
- Beat together Nestlé MILKMAID and butter in a bowl till creamy. Add dahi and beat well.
- Sieve maida, baking powder and baking soda well. Fold the maida mixture into above batter. Add the mashed bananas and vanilla essence and mix well
- Pour into the prepared cake pan and bake in a preheated oven at 180 C for 25 –30 minutes till a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes. Remove the cake onto a serving dish. Slice and serve.
Recipe you might like