Carrot Cake Recipe
Now here's something that will bring the kids running inside as soon as it is out of the oven. This 3-step dessert melts every family member?s heart and leaves them licking their spoons.
- Servings - 8
- Preparation - 30 min
- Baking - 50 min
- 1 tin (400g)NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 200gMaida (Flour)
- 1 tspBaking Powder
- 1 tspSoda Bicarbonate
- 1 tspJaiphal (Nutmeg) Powder
- 1 cup (150 ml)-Aerated Soda
- 3 cupsCarrots Grated
- Preheat oven to 1800C, grease and dust a baking tin of 8” diameter with maida. Sieve together maida, baking powder, baking soda and nutmeg powder. Dust carrots with 2-3 tbsp maida to prevent them from settling at the bottom.
- Soften butter and add NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk and mix well. Add a few tbsp of maida mix to MILKMAID mixture, stir and then add some aerated soda and mix again. Repeat alternatively maida and aerated soda till all the maida and soda are used up. Fold in carrots.
- Pour batter into the prepared baking dish and bake in the pre-heated oven at 1800C for 45-50 mins, or till done. Remove the cake from the tin and allow to cool on a wire rack for 5-10 min. Slice and serve.