Eggless Chocolate Truffle Cake Recipe
- Servings - 4-6
- Preparation - 15-20 Min
- Baking - 35-40 Min
For Chocolate Sponge
- 1/2 tinNestlé MILKMAID
- 1 ⅓ cupRefined flour
- ½ tsp Baking soda
- ½ tspBaking powder
- ¼ cupUnsweetened Cocoa powder
- ½ cupOil
- ¼ tspVanilla essence
- ¾ cupYogurt 200 gms
For Chocolate Truffle
- 6 tbspNestlé MILKMAID
- ¾ cupFresh Cream
- 2 ½ cupDark Chocolate, chopped
- ¼ cupUnsalted butter, soft
- Chocolate shavings
- Gold leaf
- Coco powder, dusting
How to make Eggless Chocolate Truffle Cake
For Caramelized Milkmaid
- Take water in a sauce pot and place the Nestlé MILKMAID tin into it. Let it boil for at least 2 hours on medium flame.
- Once it is done remove the tin and rest it for at least 20-25 minutes, till it settles down to a room temperature.
- Transfer the Nestlé MILKMAID into the bowl for further use.
- Combine refined flour, baking soda, baking powder, and cocoa powder in a mixing bowl and then add oil and vanilla essence. Mix well and prepare a soft batter
- Add beaten curd and mix well using the cut and fold method.
- Now, add Nestlé MILKMAID and mix properly. Grease the cake tin with butter and flour and pour the prepared batter into a cake tin.
- Place the cake tin into a kadai and bake it for 35-40 minutes over low to medium heat.
For Chocolate Truffle
- In a shallow pan, add fresh cream and let it cook for 1-2 minutes, add prepared caramelized Nestlé MILKMAID and mix it well on medium flame.
- Remove the pan from the flame and add chocolate and mix properly.
- Once chocolates are tempered properly, keep it aside for further use.
- Demold the sponge and slice into 3 equal parts.
- Now, apply caramelized Nestlé MILKMAID, prepared chocolate truffle and spread evenly over the bottom and middle layer with the help of palette knife.
- Pour the truffle on the cake and spread equally from all sides.
- Transfer the prepared cake into the fridge to settle down.
- Once settled, remove the cake from the fridge and pour the hot truffle into it. Make sure all sides are coated nicely.
- Garnish with toffee whipped cream, golden leafs, chocolate shavings and sprinkle some cocoa powder. Serve cold.
Recipe you might like