Eggless Chocolate Cake Recipe
Chocolate cake – whether as a dessert or a birthday cake – is everyone's favourite. But vegetarians always have to go through the dilemma of only satisfy their cravings by just looking at the cake. With this simple eggless chocolate cake recipe, you can bake your chocolate cake without eggs at home and stop missing out on this heavenly delight.
Fudgy, fluffy, moist, and bursting chocolate flavour, this veg chocolate cake will tingle to your taste buds, and you can enjoy the authentic chocolate cake without eggs at home. Perfect for birthdays, celebration or craving days; make this eggless chocolate cake in the microwave with this best eggless chocolate cake recipe.
Cakes - especially chocolate cake without eggs – are tricky to make, but this uncomplicated how to make eggless chocolate cake condensed milk recipe you can bake the fluffy, moist, and chocolate bursting cake easily.
Let's not wait any more, gather eggless chocolate cake ingredients and start with the recipe right away.
- Servings - 12
- Preparation - 15 Min
- Cooking - 40 Min
- 1 tin (400 g)NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 175 gMaida (Flour)
- 100 gButter
- 3-4 tbsp (25 g)Cocoa Powder
- 1 tspBaking Powder
- 1 tspSoda Bicarbonate
- 1 tspVanilla Essence
- 200 mlAerated Soda
- 1/4 tin (100 g)NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 4 tbspCocoa Powder
- 50 gButter
How to make Eggless Chocolate Cake
- Preheat oven to 180⁰ C. Lightly grease an 8” diameter baking tin and dust with flour.
- Sieve together maida, cocoa powder, baking powder and soda bicarbonate. Soften butter in a bowl, add NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk sugar and beat well. Add Vanilla essence and mix.
- Slowly fold in the sieved maida mixture and aerated soda alternately to the butter mixture till all the maida and soda are used up. Pour the batter into the prepared baking tin and bake in the preheated oven for 40 -45 minutes or till tooth pick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Remove from oven, cool for a while. Turn out over a wire rack or plate.
- For Fudge Icing: Mix together NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk, cocoa powder and butter and beat well. Microwave for 20 seconds, mix well.
- Spread over the cooled cake and leave to set. Slice and serve