Jaggery Cake Recipe
Not every cake comes with a long list of ingredients and a preparation time that stretches beyond an hour. Yes, if you know how to make a Jaggery Cake, you can make it in less than an hour’s time. Also, a Wheat Jaggery Cake is, in essence, quite healthier than other fancy cakes you might come across in a bakery. Of course, for baking this healthy cake, you should have the right Wheat Jaggery Cake recipe at hand. Once you try this easy Jaggery Cake recipe out, you’ll know that it’s a keeper. You don’t need to worry about what skills you need to have or what exotic ingredients are needed. This quick Jaggery Cake recipe comes with the simplest of ingredients and can be followed by anyone. That’s because this Wheat Jaggery Cake Recipe uses Nestlé MILKMAID. Yes, this easy Jaggery Cake recipe combines MILKMAID, flour, and eggs, beautifully to give you a rich, moist, and dense dessert. Try it out today!
- Servings - 15
- Preparation - 20 Min
- Cooking - 40 Min
- ½ tin(200g)NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cupNESTLÉ a+ nourish Dahi
- 100gAtta ( Wheat Flour)
- ½ tspBaking Powder
- 1 tspSoda Bicarbonate
- 1 tspCinnamon Powder
- 1tspVanilla Essence
How to make Jaggery Cake
- Preheat oven to 180⁰ C. Lightly grease an 11x7” rectangular baking tin and dust with flour.
- Sieve together maida, baking powder, soda bicarbonate and cinnamon powder. Soften butter in a bowl; add NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk and jaggery, beat well. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Slowly fold in the sieved maida mixture and NESTLÉ a+ nourish Dahi alternately to the butter mixture till all the maida and dahi are used up. Add Vanilla essence and mix.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking tin and bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or till tooth pick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean
- Remove from oven, cool for a while. Slice and serve.