Black forest Cake Recipe
Whether it's a birthday, an anniversary or just an intense craving to eat cake, a black forest cake is a popular choice. However, if you want your guests or family members to indulge in the real taste of a black forest cake, you can't rely on a store-bought one. There's nothing that can replace a homemade black forest cake, all because of the love, care and attention that goes into making one. Now, if you're wondering how to make a black forest cake, then you're in luck. Along with NESTLE MILKMAID, all you need is the black forest cake recipe provided below. This black forest cake recipe has easy-to-follow steps, which will help you bake your favourite cake like a pro. The black forest cake recipe includes fine ingredients like NESTLE MILK CHOCOLATE and uses flavourful condiments like tinned cherries and vanilla essence, which are necessary to give your cake an authentic flavour. If any of your loved ones are wondering how to make black forest cake at home, you can share this simple recipe with them. Recreate this classic with NESTLE MILKMAID..
- Servings - 10
- Preparation - 35 min
- Cooking - 60 min
- 1 tin (400g)NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 tspVanilla Essence
- 1 tspSoda Bicarbonate
- 1 tspBaking Powder
- 3-4 heaped tbsp (25g)Cocoa Powder
- 75g (1¾ cup)Maida (Flour)
- 50gMilk Chocolate
- 200mlAerated Soda
- 200gFresh Cream
- 1 small tinTinned Cherries
- 2 tspIcing Sugar / Powdered Sugar
- Grease an 8” diameter baking tin and dust it with flour. Pre heat the oven to 1800 C. Sieve together maida, cocoa powder, baking powder and soda bicarbonate. Soften butter (DO NOT MELT), add NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk and beat well. Add the vanilla essence.
- Add maida mixture and aerated soda alternately to the batter till all the maida and soda are used up. Pour the batter into the baking tin and bake in the preheated oven for 45-50 minutes or till the tooth pick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean. Remove from oven, cool for a while. Loosen sides of cake, using a knife if necessary. Turnout over a wire rack or plate and cool slightly before cutting horizontally into 2.
- Drain & destone cherries, soak both cake halves with cherry syrup. Whip cream and sugar till light and fluffy, Sandwich the two layers of cake with whipped cream and chopped cherries. Top with whipped cream and cherries, sprinkle generously with grated chocolate. Chill and serve.