Apple Crumble Recipe
This humble crumble is the ultimate quick and comforting dessert. If you have a pile of apples lying around, try this recipe out, even if you haven’t baked anything before, and we promise you’ll never stop baking. Serve with a portion of vanilla ice-cream or just a dollop of whipped cream for a sensational experience.
- Servings - 8
- Preparation - 10 min
- Baking - 40 min
- Cooking - 5 mins
- 1 tin (400g)NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 50 gButter
- 1 kgApple
- 75 gButter for crumble
- 150 gMaida (Flour) for crumble
- Dalchini (Cinnamon) powder for crumble1 tsp
- Preheat oven to 180º C. Mix together NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk and butter and heat for 4 to 5 minutes. Keep aside to cool.
- Peel and slice apples. In a greased ovenproof dish, place the apple slices in layers. Press lightly while putting the apple slices. Pour the cooled NESTLÉ MILKMAID mixture over it and spread evenly.
- Mix the maida, butter and cinnamon powder to a crumbly texture. Top the apples with the crumble. Bake in the preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes or till done.