Apple Crumble Recipe
This humble crumble is the ultimate quick and comforting dessert. If you have a pile of apples lying around, try this recipe out, even if you haven’t baked anything before, and we promise you’ll never stop baking. Serve with a portion of vanilla ice-cream or just a dollop of whipped cream for a sensational experience.
- Servings - 10
- Preparation - 15 minutes
- Baking - 40 minutes
- Cooking - 45 minutes
- 1 tinMILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 50 gmsButter
- 1 kgApple
- 75 gmsButter
- 1½ cupsMaida
- 1 teaspoonCinnamon Powder
- Preheat oven to 180℃. Mix together MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk and butter and heat for 4 to 5 minutes. Keep aside to cool.
- 2. Peel and slice apples. In a greased ovenproof dish, place the apple slices in layers and press lightly while placing the apple slices. Pour the cooled MILKMAID and butter mixture over it and spread evenly.
- Mix the maida, butter and cinnamon powder to a crumbly texture. Top the apples with the crumble. Bake in the preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes or till done.