Baked Yoghurt with Fresh Mango Recipe
- Servings - 4
- Preparation - 10 minutes
- Baking - 20 minutes
- ½ Tin (200gm)Nestlé MILKMAID
- 1 CupHung Curd Nestlé a+ Nourish Dahi
- 1 CupFresh cream
- 3 TspNestlé a+ Nourish Milk (Warm)
- Few strandssaffron
- For garnishPistachio
- 1 CupChopped mango (or any fresh fruits)
- Soak few strands of saffron in 2-3 tsp of warm milk and keep it aside.
- In another bowl mix Nestlé MILKMAID, fresh cream and hung curd and give it a good mix.
- Pour it into ramekins and bake in a water bath in a preheated oven at 180 deg for 20-25 mins.
- Let it cool down completely. Then pour little saffron milk on top and garnish with fresh mango and pistachio. 5. Serve it cold or at room temperature.