Baked Yoghurt with Fresh Mango Recipe
- 1 cupNestlé a+ Nourish Dahi
- 3 tspNestlé a+ Toned Milk
- 1 cupChopped Mango (or any fresh fruits)
How to make Baked Yoghurt with Fresh Mango
- Step 1 Soak few strands of saffron in 2-3 tsp of warm milk and keep it aside. Pour dahi into a muslin cloth and hung for an hour to get the hung curd.
- Step 2 In another bowl, combine Nestlé MILKMAID, fresh cream, and hung curd and give it a good whip.
- Step 3 Pour it into ramekins and bake in a water bath in a preheated oven at 180O for 20-25 mins.
- Step 4 Let it cool down completely. Then pour little saffron milk on top and garnish with fresh mango and pistachio.
- Step 5 Serve it cold or at room temperature.
- All recipes
- Baked Yoghurt with Fresh Mango
Baked Yoghurt with Fresh Mango