The favourite dessert of the West can now be made very easily and expertly at home. Hot brownies coupled with ice cream is one of the most preferred urban desserts to celebrate those sweet moments of joy.
- Servings - 10
- Preparation - 15 Min
- Baking - 30 Min
- 1/2 tin (200gms)Nestlé MILKMAID
- 1/2 cup (75ml)Nestlé a+ Nourish Milk
- 125 gmsMaida (All-Purpose Flour)
- 50 gmscocoa Powder
- 1 tspBaking Powder
- 125 gmsButter
- 75 gmsSugar Powdered
- 1/2 cupChopped Walnut
How to make Brownies
- Grease a baking tin & dust with maida. Preheat oven to 180o C. Sieve together maida, cocoa & baking powder.
- Beat butter & sugar until light & creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Fold in the sieved ingredients of step 1 into the above mixture, alternating with the milk and Nestlé MILKMAID. Add chopped walnuts. Mix well & pour into a greased tin.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the center of cake springs back when lightly pressed. Allow to cool in the tin for 5 minutes and remove onto a wire rack. Cut as desired.
Recipe you might like