Delight in the irresistible joy of homemade Brownies, a delectable treat made to satisfy your chocolate cravings. These Brownies boast a fudgy consistency, rich chocolate flavour, and subtly crisp edges, making them truly divine. The secret to perfecting the taste of these heavenly delights lies in Nestlé MILKMAID and the precise combination of ingredients, including milk, maida, cocoa powder, baking powder, butter, powdered sugar, eggs, and chopped walnuts.
Delight in the classic flavour of Brownies with our chocolate Brownie recipe, enhanced by the rich creaminess Nestlé MILKMAID brings to every bite, creating a truly indulgent treat.
Start by effortlessly combining basic ingredients, resulting in a harmonious symphony of flavours. The lingering aroma of freshly baked Brownies in your kitchen signals the enchantment that awaits.
Take that first heavenly bite of your homemade chocolate Brownies and relish the luxurious texture (thanks to MILKMAID) melting in your mouth, releasing a delightful cocoa explosion. Whether enjoyed warm or chilled, Brownies made using our recipe are sure to have everyone asking for seconds.
So, gather your ingredients, preheat your oven, and dive into baking bliss with our easy-to-follow Brownie recipe. Happy baking!
- Servings - 10
- Preparation - 15 Min
- Baking - 30 Min
Ingredients for Brownies
- 1/2 tin Nestlé MILKMAID
- 1/2 cup (75ml) Nestlé a+ Toned Milk
- 125 gms Maida (All-Purpose Flour)
- 50 gms Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 125 gms Butter
- 75 gms Sugar Powdered
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Chopped Walnuts
How to make Brownies
- Step 1: Grease a baking tin & dust with maida. Preheat oven to 180o C. Sieve together maida, cocoa powder & baking powder.
- Step 2: Beat butter & sugar until light & creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Fold the sieved ingredients of step 1 into the above mixture, alternating with the milk and Nestlé MILKMAID. Add chopped walnuts. Mix well & pour into a greased tin.
- Step 3: Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the centre of the cake springs back when lightly pressed. Allow to cool in the tin for 5 minutes and remove onto a wire rack. Cut as desired.
Tips to make Brownies
- Grease the baking tin and keep the oven preheated and ready.
- The maida, cocoa, and baking powder must be sieved together.
- TThe butter and sugar mix must be light and creamy to ensure the brownies fluff up well.
- TEnsure you add the eggs one at a time, beating them well after each addition.
- TMake sure to wait for the brownies to cool down before cutting them.
FAQs on Brownies
1. Can I add nuts or other mix-ins to the homemade Chocolate Brownies recipe?
Yes, certainly. Adding nuts, such as walnuts, or other mix-ins like chocolate chips or dried fruit to the Chocolate Brownie recipe is a popular choice to enhance the texture and flavour of homemade Brownies (you can add them to the batter before baking). Don't hesitate to get creative and try combinations to cater to your unique taste preferences.
2. How can I achieve a fudgy texture of homemade Brownies?
To achieve a fudgy texture of homemade Brownies, avoid overbaking them. Begin checking for doneness a few minutes before the given baking time. The centre should be set but still slightly underdone when you insert a toothpick. Additionally, using a higher fat ratio to flour and incorporating ingredients like melted chocolate in the Brownie recipe can contribute to a fudgier texture.
3. Why are my Brownies fluffy?
Fluffy Brownies can result from several factors, such as overmixing the batter, using a leavening agent like baking powder, or incorporating more air during the mixing process. Additionally, the ratio of ingredients, like eggs and flour, and the baking temperature can contribute to the light and airy texture of Brownies.
4. How can I store homemade Brownies?
To store homemade Brownies, ensure they have completely cooled down. Put them in an airtight container or wrap them with plastic wrap to prevent the Brownies from drying out. You can store the Brownies at room temperature for 3-4 days. If you prefer a fudgier texture, refrigerate them, but allow them to come to room temperature before serving.