Rice Kheer (Chawal ki Kheer) Recipe
A spoonful of this kheer will immediately transport you back to your childhood, when your mother used to make this dessert to celebrate everyday joys. Simple, delicious and packed with wonderful memories, make this today to remember those good times.
- Servings - 10
- Preparation - 5 Min
- Cooking - 20 Min
Ingredients for Rice Kheer (Chawal ki Kheer)
- 1 tin Nestlé MILKMAID
- 50 gms Rice
- 1 litre Nestlé a+ Nourish Milk
- Elaichi Powder (optional)
- Chopped Mixed Dried Fruits (optional)
How to make Rice Kheer (Chawal ki Kheer)
- Wash rice and pressure cook it in milk for 10 minutes (or cook on slow flame, until the rice is soft).
- Add Nestlé MILKMAID and cook for another 5 to 7 minutes, stirring constantly, until the kheer reaches the desired consistency.
- Remove from the flame. Serve garnished with nuts and/or elaichi powder.