Baked Yoghurt with Fresh Mango Recipe
- Servings - 4
- Preparation - 10 Min
- Baking - 25 Min
Ingredients for Baked Yoghurt with Fresh Mango
- 1/2 tin Nestlé MILKMAID
- 1 cup Nestlé a+ Nourish Dahi
- 3 tsp Nestlé a+ Toned Milk
- 1 cup Fresh cream
- Few Strands Saffron
- 1 cup Chopped Mango (or any fresh fruits)
- Pistachio (For garnish)
How to make Baked Yoghurt with Fresh Mango
- Step 1: Soak few strands of saffron in 2-3 tsp of warm milk and keep it aside. Pour dahi into a muslin cloth and hung for an hour to get the hung curd.
- Step 2: In another bowl, combine Nestlé MILKMAID, fresh cream, and hung curd and give it a good whip.
- Step 3: Pour it into ramekins and bake in a water bath in a preheated oven at 180o C for 20-25 mins.
- Step 4: Let it cool down completely. Then pour little saffron milk on top and garnish with fresh mango and pistachio.
- Step 5: Serve it cold or at room temperature.
Recipe you might like