Eggless Date Cake Recipe
This moist and sticky date cake is perfect for a tea time sweet fix. What's more, it doesn't need eggs or a fancy mixer. Can heaven be any simpler to reach?
- Servings - 10
- Preparation - 20 Min
- Baking - 35 Min
Ingredients for Eggless Date Cake
- 1/2 tin Nestlé MILKMAID
- 225 ml Nestlé a+ Nourish Milk
- 100 g Softened Butter
- 75 g Caster Sugar
- 250 gms Maida (All Purpose Flour)
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 12 Chopped Dates
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
How to make Eggless Date Cake
- Step 1: Add sugar, vanilla essence, soft butter, and Nestlé MILKMAID in the bowl and blend.
- Step 2: Dust the chopped dates with 1tbsp of flour.
- Step 3: Now sieve baking powder, baking soda, flour and mix.
- Step 4: Now add the mixture of flour and milk alternately in the bowl and blend till it becomes lump free.
- Step 5: Add the chopped dates and mix it well.
- Step 6: Bake at 180°C for 35 minutes.
- Step 7: Once baked, allow it to cool, then cut and serve!
Recipe you might like