Banana Date And Nut Smoothie Recipe
Delicious thick Nestlé MILKMAID smoothies are the tastiest way to start your day. This banana, date and nut smoothie is not only packed with loads of nutrition but also has a bold flavour. And it's sweet! Is there any better way to kick start your day?
- Servings - 8
- Preparation - 15 Min
- Chilling - 15 Min
Ingredients for Banana Date And Nut Smoothie
- ½ tin (200g) Nestlé MILKMAID
- 4 cups Nestlé a+ Nourish Milk
- 60 gms Dates
- 40 gms Badam (Almonds)
- 2 Big Bananas
How to make Banana Date And Nut Smoothie
- Soak the dates and almonds in 1 cup of milk for 10 minutes. Blend it well in a mixer along with the banana into a smooth consistency.
- Add Nestlé MILKMAID, rest of the milk and ice cubes and blend well.
- Keep the mixture for chilling. Pour into individual glasses, adding more ice cubes as required and garnish with few chopped almonds.
- NOTE: Dates can be replaced with dry figs, prunes or apricots