Apple And Nuts Delight Recipe
Choose some fresh apples and watch your senses get delighted with an intoxicating mix of beautiful cinnamon flavour and baked nutty goodness. This is a dessert that will warm your hearts in the colder months. And if you can't wait for till then you can even serve this cold and enjoy it on a hot summer day!
- Servings - 8
- Preparation - 15 Min
- Baking - 35 Min
For Apple Cake Batter
- 1/2 tin (200gms)Nestlé MILKMAID
- 3/4 cupNestlé a+ Nourish Milk
- 50 gmsMelted Butter
- 1/2 cup (40gms)Maida (All-purpose Flour)
- 1-1/2 tspBaking Powder
- 1/2 tspDalchini (Cinnamon) Powder
- 1/3 cupChopped Walnut
- 1/3 cupChopped Badam
- 3Peeled and Cubed Apples
For Crumble Topping
- 2 tbspPowdered Sugar
- 2 tbspChilled Butter
- 2 tbspMaida (All-purpose Flour)
How to make Apple And Nuts Delight
- In a bowl, mix Nestlé MILKMAID, melted butter, maida, baking powder, cinnamon powder, and milk. Stir in nuts and apple until coated with the batter.
- Pour the batter evenly into a greased baking dish. Mix the ingredients for the topping till crumbly.
- Sprinkle crumble topping over apple batter in the dish and bake for 30-35 minutes at 180oC or till top is golden brown. Serve hot or cold.