Pancakes are the perfect breakfast option. Be it any time of the year; pancakes will make your day. Loved by children and adults, pancakes will save your day even if you are in a hurry, or just craving some filling and delicious breakfast. All you need is this simple pancake recipe, so you don’t have to stress about how to make pancakes. When you have guests staying over, or the kids are acting fussy about breakfast, this simple pancake recipe is the answer. Everyone will be wondering about how to make pancakes after a delicious bite of this fluffy treat. With just a little effort, you can create a batch of super airy and fluffy pancakes that will be loved by all. This quick pancake recipe can even be your saviour when you want to plan a romantic breakfast-in-bed. You can also add some chocolate chips or drizzle maple syrup to embellish them further.
- Servings - 4
- Preparation - 15 min
- Cooking - 10 min
- ½ tin (200g)NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cupNESTLÉ a+ nourish Milk
- ½ cupWater
- 2 tbspButter, Melted
- 1 tspVanilla Essence
- 1 ½ cup (150g)Maida (Flour)
- 2 tspBaking Powder
- A pinchSalt
- ¼ cup (100g)NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cupCream
- 2 cupsSeasonal fruits, chopped
- Mix together NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk, NESTLÉ a+ nourish Milk, water, egg, 1 tbsp butter and Vanilla essence in a bowl.
- Sieve maida, baking powder and salt. Now, fold into the milkmaid mixture and blend well till no lumps remain. Do not over mix. Keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Heat the non-stick pan, smear with little melted butter. Pour a ladle full of batter and spread lightly to get a ¼ inch thick pan cake.
- When bubbles come on top, flip over and cook the other side. Remove from pan and place it on a plate. Repeat with rest of the batter and stack the pancakes on the plate.
- Topping: Beat together NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk and cream. Add the seasonal fruits.
- Serve it.
NOTE: Other toppings like Maple Syrup. Honey, Chocolate syrup and cream, fresh fruits can be served with pancakes.