Pancake Recipe Recipe
Pancakes are the perfect breakfast option. Be it any time of the year; pancakes will make your day. Loved by children and adults, pancakes will save your day, if you are in a hurry, or just craving some filling and delicious breakfast or planning a romantic breakfast-in-bed. All you need is this simple pancake recipe, and with just a little effort, you can create a batch of super airy and fluffy pancakes that will be loved by all. Everyone will wonder about how to make pancakes after a delicious bite of this fluffy treat. You can also add some chocolate chips or drizzle maple syrup to embellish them further.
- Servings - 4
- Preparation - 15 Min
- Cooking - 10 Min
- ½ tin (200 gms)NESTLÉ MILKMAID
- 1 cupNESTLÉ a+ Nourish Milk
- ½ cupWater
- 2 tbspMelted Butter
- 1 tspVanilla Essence
- 1 ½ cup (150 gms)Maida (All Purpose Flour)
- 2 tspBaking Powder
- According to tasteSalt
- ¼ cup (100 gms)Nestlé MILKMAID
- 1 cupCream
- 2 cupsSeasonal fruits, chopped
How to make Pancake Recipe
- Place Nestlé MILKMAID, milk, water, egg and 1 tbsp butter, and Vanilla essence in a bowl, beat well.
- Sieve maida, baking powder and salt and fold into the Milkmaid mixture. Blend well till no lumps remain. Do not over mix. Keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Heat heavy bottom nonstick pan, smear with little melted butter. Pour a ladle full of batter and spread lightly to get a ¼ inch thick pancake.
- When bubbles come on top, flip over and cook the other side. Remove from pan and place it on a plate. Repeat with the rest of the batter and stack the pancakes on the plate.
- Topping: Beat Nestlé MILKMAID and cream. Add seasonal fruits.
- Serve it along with Pancake or pour over each serving.
- NOTE: Other toppings like Maple Syrup. Honey, Chocolate syrup, cream, and fresh fruits can be served with pancakes.