Mawa Kheer Recipe
If you are in mood for something decadent, this dry fruit kheer is it. Superbly creamy along with raisins, almonds, cashew nuts and more, this regal dessert is surprisingly easy to make. Treat yourself to a royal feast anytime with this delicacy.
- Servings - 4
- Preparation - 15 Min
- Cooking - 15 Min
- 1/2 tin (200 gms)Nestlé MILKMAID
- 2 tbspNestlé Everyday Ghee
- 450mlNestlé a+ Nourish Milk
- few strandsKesar (Saffron)
- 50 gmsMakhana
- 10 gmsChironji
- 50 gmsKishmish (Raisins)
- 50 gmsKaju (Cashewnuts) chopped
- 25 gmsBadam (Almonds) chopped
- 1 tspElaichi (Cardamom) Powder
How to make Mawa Kheer
- In a bowl, mix Nestlé MILKMAID, milk, saffron and keep aside.
- In a pan, heat ½ tbsp ghee, fry the makhana for a minute and remove from pan. Cool and crush them. Heat the remaining ghee and fry all the dry fruits until golden brown.
- Add the crushed makhana, fried dry fruits to the MILKMAID - milk mixture (made in step 1) and boil this mixture. Simmer until it is thick and creamy. Add the elaichi powder, mix well and remove from flame.
- Serve hot or cold.
Recipe you might like