Badam Kheer Recipe
It can be served chilled or warm depending on the weather outside. In any case, it's always a delight to have nutty, caramelized and creamy - all in one dish. This kheer is perfect to have after a dinner party or a spicy meal.
- Servings - 10
- Preparation - 45 Min
- Chilling - 20 Min
Ingredients for Badam Kheer
- 1 tin (400 gms) Nestlé MILKMAID
- 1 litre Nestlé a+ Nourish Milk
- 50 gms Badam (Almonds)
- 50 gms Kaju (Cashew nuts)
- 1/4 tsp Almond Essence
How to make Badam Kheer
- Blanch almonds and remove the skin. Soak almonds and cashew nuts in 2 cups of hot milk for 30 minutes. Grind to a paste along with milk.
- Bring the remaining milk to a boil. Add Nestlé MILKMAID and the ground almond & cashew paste and cook for another 5 minutes with constant stirring.
- Remove from flame and add almond essence. Serve hot or cold.
Recipe you might like