Chocolate Souffle Recipe
This is one dessert you'd think you can never make at home. Well, with any other recipe you might be right, but this here is the guaranteed way to making the perfect soufflé with the idyllic hard exterior and gooey, chocolatey heart. Make them in individual portioned ramekins to serve in style.
- Servings - 6
- Preparation - 20 Min
- Chilling - 1 Hour Min
Ingredients for Chocolate Souffle
- 1 tin Nestlé MILKMAID
- 2 cups (300 ml) Nestlé a+ Toned Milk
- 2 (50 g) Nestlé Milk Chocolate
- 2½ tbsps (20 g) Gelatin
- 1/2 cup (75 ml) Water
- 4 tbsps (16 g) Cocoa
- ½ cup (50 g) Walnuts (chopped)
- 1+ 1/3 cup (200 ml) Fresh Cream
How to make Chocolate Souffle
- Step 1: Prepare a few Milk Chocolate curls for decorating. Keep cool. Break the rest of chocolate into bits.
- Step 2: Whip the cream over ice till light and fluffy (soft peak stage) and keep chilled.
- Step 3: Add cocoa to 2 cups of milk. Heat over a pan of hot water while stirring and make a smooth paste.
- Step 4: Dissolve gelatin in ½ cup water over a pan of hot water.
- Step 5: Add cocoa paste and Nestlé MILKMAID to the dissolved gelatin. Mix well.
- Step 6: Fold in the chilled whipped cream (save 2 tbsps cream for decoration), add the walnuts and chocolate to the Milkmaid mixture. Mix well.
- Step 7: Pour the mixture into a wet soufflé dish/cup and chill.
- Step 8: Serve decorated with whipped cream and chocolate curls.