Chocolate Fudge Recipe
The thing with a good fudge is that it makes the world seem like a brighter place. With its teasingly chewy consistency and a buttery, chocolatey feel, why wouldn't it? Also known as stick-jaws (the chewiness led to this name) this is a delightful confection and here’s the easiest recipe to make it. Try it today. Your kids will love you monumentally more.
- Servings - 8
- Preparation - 5 Min
- Cooking - 25 Min
Ingredients for Chocolate Fudge
- 1 tin Nestlé MILKMAID
- 2 tbsp Maida (All purpose Flour)
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
- 100 gms Butter
- 1 cup Coarsely Chopped Walnuts
How to make Chocolate Fudge
- In a pan, mix all the ingredients, except walnuts, and heat.
- Cook on a slow flame until the mixture thickens and starts moving in a mass (soft ball stage). Stir in the walnuts.
- Pour onto a greased plate/tray and smoothen the surface. Cool and cut into 2” squares.
Recipe you might like