Black Forest Cupcake Recipe
- Servings - 8
- Preparation - 15 Min
- Baking - 30 Min
Ingredients for Black Forest Cupcake
- 1 tin Nestlé MILKMAID
- 3/4 cup Nestlé a+ Toned Milk
- 1½ cup Refined Flour
- 1½ tsp Baking Powder
- 3/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 cup Butter (melted)
- 1/4 cup Caster Sugar/Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 cup Melted Dark Chocolate
- 2 tsp Vegetable Oil
- 1½ tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 tsp Nescafé Coffee Powder
- 1 cup Fresh Cream
- 1 cup Dark Chocolate (grated)
- 8 Cherries
How to make Black Forest Cupcake
- Step 1: In a bowl, add melted butter, sugar, dark chocolate, oil, vanilla essence, cocoa powder and coffee powder and mix well.
- Step 2: Now add flour, baking powder and baking soda along with cold milk and mix well. Once the batter is ready, add Nestlé MILKMAID to it and mix it properly with the batter.
- Step 3: Pour the batter into greased cupcake moulds and tap it twice. Preheat the oven and bake the cupcakes at 2000 Celsius for 30 minutes. Once baked, allow them to come to room temperature.
For Frosting –
- Step 1: Whip the fresh cream and fill it in the piping bag. Frost the cupcake with whipped cream. Garnish with grated dark chocolate and top it with cherries. ENJOY!
Recipe you might like