Vanilla Ice Cream with Chocolate Sauce Recipe
It's everyone’s favorite and beats the taste of home-made ice-cream
- Servings - 6
- Preparation - 10 min
- Chilling - 300 min
Ingredients for Vanilla Ice Cream with Chocolate Sauce
NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk
How to make Vanilla Ice Cream with Chocolate Sauce
- Whip the cream in a bowl till thick & fluffy, add 3/4 tin MILKMAID & vanilla essence and mix well.
- Pour into a freezer container and freeze till set.
- Add cocoa powder to milk and mix well to form a paste.
- Add 1/4 tin MILKMAID and butter. Heat over a medium flame till thick & glossy.
- Serve the sauce with the ice-cream.