Vanilla Ice Cream With Chocolate Sauce Recipe
Nothing beats a scoop or two of the classic vanilla ice cream. And with temperatures soaring, it also is one of the best ways to beat the scorching heat. Vanilla ice cream is always delicious, whether it's with a sprinkle choco-chip or a chocolate syrup, this homemade vanilla ice cream recipe is the perfect because it only requires a few ingredients and can be prepared in a short amount of time. Another reason to make homemade vanilla ice cream is to use it to enhance the flavour of your desserts or shakes.
You will fall in love with recipe once you know how to make vanilla ice cream as all you need is a few ingredients such as milkmaid, vanilla essence and whipped cream. The traditional method of making vanilla ice cream recipe can take a long time due to the entire process but is faster when using condensed milk. Nestlé MILKMAID is used to make this easy vanilla ice cream recipe that you can just devour. The vanilla ice cream with condensed milk is creamy, rich and oh-so-good. Make this dessert to surprise your loved ones
- Servings - 6
- Preparation - 10 Min
- Chilling - 300 Min
Ingredients for Vanilla Ice Cream With Chocolate Sauce
- 1 tin (400 gms) Nestlé MILKMAID
- 1/2 cup Nestlé a+ Nourish Milk
- 500 ml Fresh Cream
- 2 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 3 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- ½ cup Unsalted butter
How to make Vanilla Ice Cream With Chocolate Sauce
- Whip the cream in a bowl until thick & fluffy.
- Add 3/4th tin (300 gms) Nestlé MILKMAID, vanilla essence and whipped cream and mix well.
- Pour into a container and freeze until set.
- Add cocoa powder to milk and mix well to form a paste.
- Add the remaining 1/4th tin (100 gms) Nestlé MILKMAID to butter. Heat over a medium flame until the mixture is thick and glossy.
- Serve the chocolate sauce with ice-cream.
- If you are looking for something more than vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce, then you can go on and add nuts, raisins, or dried exotic berries in the homemade vanilla ice cream to make it even more delicious.
- Make sure not to overwhip the cream or it will become flat.
- When incorporating the condensed milk into the whipped cream, be gentle as it can reduce its density and fluffiness.
1. How to avoid vanilla ice cream from getting crystalized?
Once your vanilla ice cream is ready, store it in an airtight container and cover it with a plastic wrap to prevent ice crystals from forming.
2. How can I tell if the vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce has been set?
Run your finger through the batter to see if it is thick enough to stay set without dripping or running; if it is, your vanilla ice cream is ready to be served.