Choco Nutty Modak Recipe
This Ganesh Chaturthi, surprise lord Ganesh and your loved ones with a new type of flavour-packed modaks. These modaks are a delectable blend of rich, velvety chocolate and crunchy, wholesome nuts.
Making delicious Choco Nutty Modaks absolutely easy with our recipe and Nestlé MILKMAID. You can conjure up these irresistible delights in just a few simple steps. What's even better is that MILKMAID effortlessly elevates the flavours to pure perfection. It enhances the overall creaminess, making each bite incredibly luscious and smooth. The creamy consistency of MILKMAID beautifully complements the chocolate and nuts, creating an irresistible blend.
While it may seem convenient to pick up modaks from the local sweet shop, there's an unparalleled joy in making them together with your dear ones within the comfort of your home. And with our recipe and Nestlé MILKMAID as your trusty companions, you can be assured of the result.
Without further ado, gather the ingredients and start making your modaks.
- Servings - 15
- Preparation - 15 Min
- Cooking - 25 Min
Ingredients for Choco Nutty Modak
For the Base mixture
- 1 tin Nestlé MILKMAID
- 2 cups Milk Powder
- 4-5 tbsp Ghee
For the Chocolate Mixture (outer part):
- 3/4 The Base Mixture
- 5 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 cup Milk
For the Filling
- 1/4th The Base Mixture
- 1/4 cup Chopped Nuts (Almonds, Pistachios, and Raisins)
How to make Choco Nutty Modak
- Step 1: Start by preparing the base mixture. For this, add milk powder, ghee, and Nestlé MILKMAID in a nonstick pan. Cook on low to medium heat and keep stirring.
- Step 2: Once the mixture starts to form a dough-like consistency, it's ready. It will also start separating itself from the pan.
- Step 3: Now, divide the dough into 2 parts in a ratio of 3:1 - one for the outer covering and one for the filling.
- Step 4: For the outer layer, mix cocoa powder with milk and add in the bowl. Mix well till a chocolate dough is achieved.
- Step 5: For the filling part, add nuts in the second bowl and mix well.
- Step 6: Take a portion from the chocolate dough and shape it into a ball. Push the ball into the modak mould and make a well in the center.
- Step 7: Fill half of the center with the filling and cover the top with some more chocolate mixture.
- Step 8: Gently open the mould and our Choco-Nutty Modak is ready!