Chocolate Walnut Spread Recipe
This homemade nutty, chocolatey spread is a call from heaven for your kids. Apply the spread on bread, and rotis or have as a fancy dip with fruits and watch them eat all healthy without any fuss!
- Servings - 10
- Preparation - 5 Min
- Cooking - 10 Min
Ingredients for Chocolate Walnut Spread
- 1 tin Nestlé MILKMAID
- 50 gms Chopped Milk Chocolate
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 4 tbsp (20 gms) Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 cup Coarsely Chopped Walnut
How to make Chocolate Walnut Spread
- Melt chocolate and butter in a pan over low flame, add the cocoa powder and mix well.
- Add Nestlé MILKMAID gradually and stir constantly.
- Cook the mixture over low flame until thick, then add the walnuts and mix well. Cool and store in a bottle.
Recipe you might like