Chocolate Barfi Recipe
This delicious barfi is an Indian dessert with a yummy twist that chocolate lovers will be unable to resist.
- Servings - 10
- Preparation - 5 Min
- Cooking - 15 Min
Ingredients for Chocolate Barfi
- 1 tin (400 gms) Nestlé MILKMAID
- 3 tbsp Nestlé Everyday Shahi Ghee
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 6 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 cup Cashew Bits
How to make Chocolate Barfi
- Combine ghee, NESTLÉ MILKMAID, and sugar (if needed), in a pan on low flame. Stir continuously till thick. Pour half into a greased plate and spread evenly after a few minutes.
- Add cocoa powder and cashew bits to the remaining mixture in pan and combine well, stirring for 2-3 minutes.
- Spread this remaining mixture in the greased plate on top of the bottom layer and spread evenly. Once it cools down, cut into desired shapes.
Recipe you might like