Chocolate Cake Recipe
Chocolate cake! Just a mention of this heavenly chocolate delight has both the kids and adults crave for the chocolate. What if you could bake your favourite dark chocolate cake at home whenever you want? Well, with this best simple chocolate cake recipe, now you can!
Try this easy and simple chocolate cake recipe and have the most amazing, best fudgy chocolate cake ready to serve as a dessert or to satisfy your chocolate cake cravings!
Fluffy and fudgy, the best chocolate cake recipe is hard to come by. So, why not bake whenever you crave it at home?
Want to know how to make chocolate cake at home? Here's the most uncomplicated best chocolate cake recipe to try. Get started with the ingredients you already have at home and surprise your friends and family with a homemade chocolate recipe. With the easy chocolate cake decorations tips, you can make a chocolate birthday cake and brighten the birthday parties even more.
- Servings - 12
- Preparation - 15 min
- Cooking - 40 min
Ingredients for Chocolate Cake
How to make Chocolate Cake
- Preheat oven to 180⁰ C. Lightly grease an 8” diameter baking tin and dust with flour.
- Sieve together maida, cocoa powder and baking powder. Keep aside.
- Soften butter in a bowl, add powdered sugar and beat well to a creamy consistency. Add Vanilla essence and mix. Slowly beat in the eggs one by one, then fold in the sieved maida mixture and mix well. Add the NESTLÉ a+ nourish Milk and mix to get a dropping consistency.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking tin and bake in the preheated oven for 40 -45 minutes or till tooth pick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Remove from oven, cool for a while. Turn out over a wire rack or plate.
- For Fudge Icing: Mix together NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk, cocoa powder and butter and beat well. Microwave for 20 seconds, mix well.
- Spread over the cooled cake and leave to set. Slice and serve