Choco Vanilla Layered Blancmange Recipe
From the romantic land of France comes this succulent, rich and sweet milk-based pudding dessert that can turn your frown upside down! Bon apetit!
- Servings - 4
- Preparation - 20 min
- Chilling - 60 min
- Cooking - 10 min
Ingredients for Choco Vanilla Layered Blancmange
1 tin (400g)
NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk
How to make Choco Vanilla Layered Blancmange
- Mix the NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk with water and blend well. Divide this mixture into two halves.
- To make the Vanilla Layer: Blend 4 tbsp corn flour with little water. Bring one portion of the thinned condensed milk to boil, add the corn flour mixture and cook on a low fire, till thick, stirring all the time.
- Remove from fire add the vanilla essence. Divide the mixture into 4 stemmed glasses and allow to set in the fridge.
For Chocolate layer:
- Bring the other portion of thinned condensed milk to boil, slowly add 4 tbsp of corn flour mixed with little water. Allow to cook till thick, stirring all the time. Remove from fire
- Break the chocolate into bits, add to the hot milk and stir until the sauce is smooth and chocolate melted.
- Cool the mixture and spoon into the glasses over the Vanilla layer. Smoothen the top and set in the fridge.
Garnishing suggestion: Sprinkle white and chocolate curls over and serve