Traffic Lights Recipe
Bring out your and your kids' playful, colourful side with these crisp, sweet biscuits that are sure to stop them in their tracks of naughtiness! Enjoy our 3-step recipe of traffic lights.
- Servings - 24
- Preparation - 10 Min
- Cooking - 10 Min
Ingredients for Traffic Lights
- 1 tin Nestlé MILKMAID
- 100g Butter
- 6 tbsp. Cocoa Powder
- 200g Coarsely crushed Biscuits
- Red, green, and yellow candied fruit for lights
How to make Traffic Lights
- Step 1: In a pan, combine Nestlé MILKMAID, butter, and cocoa powder and coarsely crushed biscuits. Heat with constant stirring.
- Step 2: When the mixture starts bubbling at the sides, reduce flame and cook on medium heat for 1-2 minutes or till the mixture is thick, and remove from fire.
- Step 3: Spread mixture onto a greased plate, decorate with small rounds of three different coloured candied fruit and leave to cool.
- Step 4: When cool, cut into 2-1/2”-3” bars. Serve.
Recipe you might like