Mocha Exquisite Recipe
As you take in a spoonful, you will be engulfed by silken waves of coffee, cream and chocolate, punctuated by the crunchiness of biscuit and walnuts. Who knew, true pleasure came served chilled in a bowl.
- Servings - 8
- Preparation - 25 Min
- Chilling - 3 Hours Min
Ingredients for Mocha Exquisite
- 1 tin Nestlé MILKMAID
- 4 tbsp Nescafé Classic Coffee Powder
- 250 gms Butter
- 5 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1½ cups Fresh Cream
- 200 gms Coarsely Crushed Biscuits
- 1/2 cup Chopped Walnut
How to make Mocha Exquisite
- Step 1: Mix butter, coffee powder, and cocoa powder and mix it well.
- Step 2: Whip the cream, add Nestlé MILKMAID and fold it into the above mixture. Now add the coarsely crushed biscuits & walnuts (Save 2 tbsp of crushed mixture for topping).
- Step 3: Transfer it to a serving dish and chill.
- Step 4: Top with crumbled biscuits, walnuts and serve!
Recipe you might like