Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge Recipe
- Servings - 8
- Preparation - 10 Min
- Chilling - 5 Hours Min
Ingredients for Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge
- 1/2 tin Nestlé MILKMAID
- 1 cup Chocolate Chips/ Chunks
- 1 tbsp Melted Butter
- 2 tbsp Peanut Butter + 1 tbsp for Swirls
- 1-2 tbsp Roasted Peanuts
How to make Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge
- Step 1: Heat 1 cup of chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl for 30 seconds intervals till no lumps remain.
- Step 2: Add melted butter and 2 tbsp peanut butter to the melted chocolate and mix till everything comes together.
- Step 3: Add 1/2 can of Nestlé MILKMAID to this mixture and mix to combine again.
- Step 4: Pour it immediately into a square pan lined with parchment paper and smoothen it out into an even layer.
- Step 5: Pipe or drizzle some more (1 tbsp) peanut butter on top and make swirls using a toothpick or a skewer.
- Step 6: Finally, add some roasted peanuts on top and refrigerate for 4-5 hours till it’s set.
- Step 7: Using the parchment paper handles, carefully take out the fudge and cut it into neat bars just before serving.
Recipe you might like