- Servings - 10
- Preparation - 10 min
- Chilling - 120 min
- 1/2 tin (200g)NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 4 tbpsunsweetened Cocoa powder
- 1 tspVanilla Essence
- 1/2 cupPowdered sugar (optional)
- 100 gChocolate (optional)
- 1/2 cupSprinklers (optional)
- Mix MILKMAID, cocoa powder and vanilla essence thoroughly.
- Pour the mixture into a tray and refrigerate for 1.5 - 2 hours till it becomes firm to make the ganache. Scoop out and roll into balls
- Melt chocolate over low flame and glaze the truffle balls by dipping them in the molten chocolate. Then roll the ganache balls in any coating of your choice. It can be sprinklers, nuts or powdered sugar. Refrigerate for half an hour to an hour, till the truffles set and serve.