- Servings - 10
- Preparation - 10 Min
- Chilling - 120 Min
- 1/2 tin (200 gms)Nestlé MILKMAID
- 1 tspVanilla Essence
- 4 tbspUnsweetened Cocoa powder
- 100 gmsChocolate
- 1/2 cupSprinklers (optional)
- 1/2 cupPowdered Sugar (optional)
- 1/2 cupChopped Nuts (optional)
How to make Truffles
- In a bowl, mix Nestlé MILKMAID, cocoa powder and vanilla essence thoroughly.
- Pour the mixture into a tray and refrigerate for 1.5 - 2 hours until it becomes firm. Scoop and roll into balls.
- Melt chocolate over a low flame and glaze the truffle balls by dipping them in the molten chocolate. Now, roll the balls in any coating of your choice like sprinklers, chopped nuts or powdered sugar.
- Refrigerate for 30mins to an hour, until the truffles balls are set and ready to serve.
Recipe you might like