Mocha Exquisite Recipe
As you take in a spoonful, you’ll be engulfed by silken waves of coffee, cream and chocolate, punctuated by the crunch of biscuits and walnuts. Who knew true pleasure came chilled in a bowl.
- Servings - 8
- Preparation - 25 min
- Chilling - 30 min
- 1 tin (400g)NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 4 tbspNescafe Classic Coffee Powder
- 1-1/2 cupsFresh Cream
- 2 tbspSugar powdered
- 250 gmButter
- 5 tbspCocoa Powder
- 200 gmBiscuits
- 1/2 cupWalnut
- Cream butter and sugar together till light and fluffy. Add coffee and cocoa powder and mix well.
- Whip the cream, add NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk to it and fold into butter mixture. Crush biscuits and walnuts coarsely, add to the mixture (save 2 tbsp. for topping).
- Transfer to a serving dish. Chill and serve topped with crumbled biscuits and walnuts.