Mocha Exquisite Recipe
As you take in a spoonful, you will be engulfed by silken waves of coffee, cream and chocolate, punctuated by the crunchiness of biscuit and walnuts. Who knew, true pleasure came served chilled in a bowl.
- Servings - 8
- Preparation - 25 Min
- Chilling - 30 Min
- 1 tin (400 gms)Nestlé MILKMAID
- 4 tbspNescafé Classic Coffee Powder
- 250 gmsButter
- 2 tbspPowdered Sugar
- 5 tbspCocoa Powder
- 1½ cupsFresh Cream
- 200 gmsBiscuits, Coarsely crushed
- 1/2 cupWalnut, Chopped
How to make Mocha Exquisite
- Mix butter and sugar together until it is light and fluffy. Add coffee, cocoa powder and mix it well
- Whip the cream, add Nestlé MILKMAID and fold it into the above mixture. Now add the coarsely crushed biscuits & walnuts. (Save 2 tbsp of crushed mixture for topping).
- Transfer it to a serving dish and chill.
- Top with crumbled biscuits, walnuts and serve!
Recipe you might like